The exceptional quality of our fruit is a direct result of the care that we take over our soil, however, packing, handling, chilling and transportation all play a critical role in maintaining the integrity of the end product. All of the efforts that we place in search of the highest quality that nature can offer must be also be accompanied by an effective management chain. It is the only way to ensure that our fruit arrives in optimum condition and under the strictest quality requirements to the most discerning markets in the WORLD.
The most technologically advanced packing plant in the Northern Hemisphere
Close collaboration with the best technology providers in the world has made us a global reference in the agroindustrial sector. Working side by side, innovating and learning from each other at every turn, has been key to reducing waste and providing the top quality packing, handling and refrigeration that our fruit deserves.
- State-of-the-art technology: TanyNature is committed to the best. That is why only the most advanced providers of technological solutions find space in our facilities.
- Production capacity 750,000 kg/day: Our massive production capacity helps us to respond immediately to customers and markets anywhere on the planet. This can only be achieved by being flexible to the customer’s needs, delivering efficient logistics, and providing a personalized treatment for every order.
- From April to November, 250 days of supply: Thanks to a stable supply and an integrated calendar of products and varieties, we are able to provide our customers access to markets over a longer period of time, making us the number one solution for the supply of Fruit in the entire Northern Hemisphere.
- Advanced storage techniques for optimum preservation: Our intelligent use of space management in our state of the art cold storage centres, are key to us creating a consistent, stable supply, delivering our products to a variety of far flung destinations, on time and in perfect condition.
- Health and Safety: At Tanynature, we are acutely aware of the importance and value of all our employees. To this end we continuously adapt the latest technology to all our processes making it easier for all our employees to perform their tasks, creating a more ergonomic, productive, safer and healthier working environment for everyone.
Tanynature has historically driven the creation of protocols and certification that reinforce the quality and management of our fruits. This absolute commitment to global quality standards continues unabated and has made us a benchmark in the industry today.
- BRC: Guarantee of Food Safety and rigor in Quality Management of horticultural plants.
- GlobalGap: Ensuring Good Agricultural Practices and environmental respect in farms.
- Integrated Production: Demanding Technical Standard of the Autonomous Community of Extremadura in the service of Good Agricultural Practices in the region.
- Nurture: Quality Protocol of the British company Tesco for all its food suppliers.
- Field to Fork: Quality Protocol that the British company Marks & Spencer reserves for its most select suppliers.